1. Clean Up
- Make sure your yard, walkways and gutters are free of leaves and debris.
- Mow your lawn so it looks neat..
- If it is rainy, be sure you have a good doormat so visitors can wipe their feet and not traipse mud and water through the house.
- Wash decks and wipe down windows so they sparkle instead of appear streaked by rain.
- Vacuum and wash down the fireplace, especially if it hasn’t been used in months.
- If it’s still warm enough to use the patio, make sure the area is inviting and arranged with the views from indoors in mind.
- Above all, make sure your doorway and the rest of the house is clear from knick knacks, bicycles and toys that make your home appear cluttered.
2. Create Autumn Curb Appeal
3. Keep the House Cozy